- We just launched a new feature for both lists.sh and prose.sh that allows bloggers to add tags to their posts.
=: title Tag support launched =: description writers can now tag posts for prose and lists =: publish_at 2022-08-02 =: tags feature, announcement
- When tags are added to a post, users can see the tags on a post. When a user clicks on a tag, it will take them to the writers main blog page, filtering posts by the tag.
- Right now we only support filtering posts by a single tag, but we want to hear from you if you'd like to filter by multiple tags.
- Filtering by tag is also supported for RSS feeds
- This feature was important for us to implement because we are going to leverage tagging for a new service we are building `imgs.sh` which is a premium image hosting service. Creating photo albums will created by tagging images. Since we are implementing it for `imgs.sh` we decided to back port it to `prose.sh` and `lists.sh`.
- We are beginning to bear fruit for our monorepo architecture that we discussed in our previous status update post.
- We want to hear from you, so let us know what services or features you think we should work on next.
- Join us on irc #pico.sh on libera
- Subscribe to our rss feed to get the latest updates at team pico.