A new github action and key management
lists' official blog
Two new quality of life features to lists.sh
- I'm excited to announce a couple of new features to lists.sh.
Manage your keys from the CMS
- Now users can add multiple keys for a single account. Manage your keys by logging into our CMS: `ssh <username>@lists.sh`. Then select "Manage keys."
- You can add new keys to your account
- You can delete keys from your account
- If you delete all of your keys it will delete your account along with all its posts
New github action to publish posts
- Now you can publish changes to your blog via a github action. I strongly recommend that you create a separate keypair specifically for your github action since github can read the private key.
- github action marketplace
- example workflow
- I've been having a blast hacking on this project and I'm delighted by all the lists being created here. I have a couple more features on the roadmap that I want to add shortly.
- Once those are finished I plan on focusing on community building.